CVR number: 31754615
We process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which aim is to protect privacy in Europe.
- Contact through social media
- Contact via e-mail
- Contact through our website
- Contact through our newsletter
The use of images and video
We take pictures and videos for promotion purposes at events, that we host. Should you be on any of this material and wish it to be deleted, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Please also send a link to the image or video you wish to be deleted.
Cookies and pixels tracking
- Google: Google Analytics and Google Search Console deliver user statistics.
- Facebook: In order to use targeted advertisement, social media data will be collected.
- YouTube: Provides user statistics such as which videos you have watched and for how long.
- Active Campaign: When you subscribe to our newsletter, we will have access to statistics about your such as when you opened the newsletter.
How to delete cookies
Cookies are deleted automatically after a period of time, but they are renewed during each visit, if you agree to the use of them. You can completely block or delete cookies at any time.
Learn more about cookies and how to delete cookies by following the steps in this guide: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
Deletion of data
You always have the right to know what data stored on you and basically also the right to have it deleted. You are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to know more.