Atterupgaard's Barcelo winner of DWB 35-days performance test
Today was the final day of the 2019 Danish Warmblood 35-days performance test, and although it was a very close run between Atterupgaard’s Barcelo, Danciero and Global Player, it ended up with a victory for Atterupgaard’s Barcelo by Bon Coeur/Caprimond E.H. with a total score of 914.5 points. Atterupgaard’s Barcelo is bred by Stud Atterupgaard and co-owned by Stud Atterupgaard and Helgstrand Dressage.
All stallions showed great power and expression today both under daily trainers, Marie Witt Poulsen and Nana Christensen, as well as with test rider, Allan Grøn. The score reflects rideability, gaits and capacity and with three stallions above 900 points just shows a very high level of stallions at this year’s stallion performance test. But with almost entire 9s and 9.5s, the victory went to Atterupgaard’s Barcelo.
Results of the 11 stallions from Helgstrand Dressage:
- Atterupgaards Barcelo by Bon Coeur/Caprimond E.H. – 914,5 point
- Danciero by Dancier/Floriscount - 911 point
- Tophøjs Falchetto by Floriscount/Solos Landtinus – 804 point
- Fürst Highlight by Fürstenball/His Highness – 831,5 point
- Giovanni-Bell by Grand Galaxy Win/Don Romantic – 827,5 point
- Global Player by Grand Galaxy Win/Don Schufro – 904,5 point
- Lord Europe by Lord Leatherdale/Boston – 813,5 point
- Vendòme by Veneno/Fidertanz – 879,5 point
- Vivino by Vivaldi/Dancier – 880 point
- Knock-Out by Expression/Ferro – 828,5 point
- Fynch Hatton by Formel Eins/Sir Donnerhall I – 848,5 point
All stallions have passed their test and are ready to be presented at the 2020 Danish Warmblood Stallion Show to get their final approval in DWB.
The results of the day you find here.